Friday, December 3, 2010

Random thoughts after a drink or two

It's December and it's cold outside.  Gray and dreary clouds, freezing winds, the whole thing.  Ho ho ho.

I usually can be Sophie only once a month, and I still have a couple weeks to wait.  So how do I fill the time?   Is being a t-girl something I only think about when it's time to put on a skirt?

Hell no!

I think about being Sophie all the time.  I try on different outfits in my mind, haunt ebay looking for deals, and bide my time.  I suspect that I'm not unusual in this.

Last time out, I wore a tight blue dress i bought from ebay.  I wore it previously for a photo shoot, but this was its first time out.



I loved the way it showed off my assets.  I admit it makes me feel so thrilled to look down and see cleavage. Lets' face it- if I'm going to do this, I want to feel as feminine as possible, and that really does the trick!



Let's face it- I love being who I am.  I've devoted a ton of my time (and a lot of cash) to come as far as I have.  Being Sophie is what's been missing for quite some time in my life.  If you're reading this, I'm guessing you have an idea of what I'm saying.



So now it's Christmas time.  Work, shopping, and all that.  I won't be dressed again until the 18th.  Assuming the weather holds.  Last year, two huge back to back storms wiped out my monthly Girl time.  So I'm crossing my fingers and toes hoping it won't happen this year.

This year my outfit is planned.  I have a new soft black leather mini skirt that I can't wait to show off.  I'll wear my black boots.  I also have a red satin top I wore last Valentines day.  (see below)


Think it'll work?  Or will I look too trampy?  Oh who cares- it's a Christmas party!  Hohoho!

Ok, so would I dress this way if I were a genetic girl?  For one night a month?  Why the hell not!  The rest of the month I could be gray and dreary but party time once a month means something special.

And I hope your Holidays are special!

Be well, be safe and may all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment