Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Graphic Graphic

One of the people who read this column (well, she admitted only that she read one entry) sent me a very nice email.

Yes, I read all correspondence as long as it doesn't start with "U look HOT let's sex." 

No, I DON'T "Sext"


Anyway, Allison Morris was kind enough to send me a VERY interesting graphic.  She said I could post it as long as I attribute it, both of which I'm happy to do.

So:  this graphic comes from  http://www.onlineeducation.net/2013/02/11/binge-drinking


Yes, it's a bit small.  And I had to photoshop it to get it to THIS size!


Note:  This doesn''t mean I'm going to be a bulletin board for everyone's pet cause.  But Ms. Morris correctly deduced that I might be interested in this graphic.

Faithful readers of this blog know why.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment