Monday, September 9, 2019

10 hours

Yesterday, I read 10 hours of hardcore academic stuff, and STILL didn't finish my reading assignment.  By the time I reached hour whatever, my brain was mush.

When we discussed the reading in class today, I could barely recall any of it.

I feel like I should be sitting at the kids table.  And I have a presentation tomorrow which I haven't started.  (I'm typing this as a study break.)

And I haven't started my 20 hours of Graduate Assistant work this week yet. 

What have I gotten myself into this time?

Oh, then there's this:


I added the red stuff


I got it fixed but, what the f**k?  None of my documentation has my dead name on it anymore.  They had to go LOOKING to find that.

I'm so tired. 


3 comments:

  1. So sorry about the dead naming, hon. I changed mine five years ago, and there are *still* forms at work that use my old name. Grr....

    Anyway, just wanted to quicky say: keep on keeping on with the school work - you got this!!! Sending positive energy your way. :D

    Hugs,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie -

    Knowing what your dead name was (FB leaks a lot of info over a long period of time), I'm glad it's dead and gone for good. It served you well, when presenting as a male. Now do your living name proud!

    Good luck in your classes....

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sophie. i love your blog. i tried adding you on facebook. i first saw you on a dating website. email me at ericfantasy20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete